My Learning Journey with ChatGPT: One Small Step Every Day
There was a time when I believed technology was only for people who were already smart, already successful, or already working in IT.
I was wrong.
My name is Emi Afiza, and I come from a simple family. I didn't have many opportunities growing up, but I always carried one dream in my heart:
To build a better future for my children, my family, and myself.
Today, I am studying Software Engineering while working full-time. Every day is a challenge. Some days I'm tired. Some days I doubt myself. But I remind myself that every expert was once a beginner.
That is why I keep learning.
---
🌱 Why I Chose ChatGPT
Many people think ChatGPT only answers questions.
For me, it has become something much more.
It is my learning partner.
Whenever I don't understand programming, Flutter, Firebase, APIs, or AI, I ask questions without feeling embarrassed.
I can practice English.
I can organize my ideas.
I can solve problems.
I can learn at my own pace.
Instead of giving up when something is difficult, I simply ask another question.
Learning has become exciting again.
---
🚀 My Dreams
I don't want to stop at getting a diploma.
I want to build my own projects.
One of my dreams is Heaven Beach Hotel, a smart and eco-friendly hotel in Lombok, Indonesia.
Another dream is building my own marketplace application and creating a business that helps people.
Every lesson I learn today is another brick in building those dreams.
---
❤️ My Goals
I keep these goals close to my heart:
Help my family.
Build the Afiza brand.
Achieve financial freedom.
Continue learning every day.
Inspire others who think their dreams are impossible.
Success doesn't happen overnight.
It is built one lesson, one mistake, and one improvement at a time.
---
💡 A Message for Anyone Reading This
If you think you're too late to learn...
You're not.
If you think you're not smart enough...
You are.
If you think your dream is too big...
Keep going anyway.
The important thing is not how fast you move.
The important thing is that you never stop moving forward.
Every page you read, every skill you practice, and every question you ask brings you one step closer to the life you dream of.
---
✨ My Favorite Quote
> "Keep learning. Keep growing. One day, you'll look back and realize that every small step created the future you once only dreamed about."
Thank you for being part of my journey. ❤️
This is an educative write-up and it served as open eye for people like us.
BalasHapusThanks for the useful information